- The National Member, after formal verification of the application documents forward them to the FEANI National Monitoring Committee (NMC).
- The National Monitoring Committee examines the application and submits it after approval to the European Monitoring Committee (EMC).
- The EUR ING title is awarded by the European Monitoring Committee, according to criteria which have been approved by the FEANI General Assembly.
On approval, the EUR ING receives:
- a Certificate according to the criteria mentioned in 5.3 and 5.4 of the Guide to the FEANI Register :
- a Parchment suitable for wall display certifying the EUR ING title
For costs, contact your FEANI National Committee.