FEANI has members in 34 EHEA countries. For specific details, please select a country on below list.
Österreichisches Nationalkomitee der FEANI
Federation of Scientific Technical Unions in Bulgaria (FNTS)
Croatian Engineering Association (HIS)
FEANI Cyprus National Committee
Czech Association of Scientific and Technical Societies (CSVTS)
Ingeniørforeningen i Danmark (IDA)
Estonian Association of Engineers
The Finnish National Committee for FEANI
Ingénieurs et Scientifiques de France (IESF)
Deutsches Nationalkomitee der FEANI
Technical Chamber of Greece
Association of Chartered Engineers of Iceland
Consiglio Nazionale Ingegneri (CNI)
Kazakhstan Society of Engineering Education (KasZee) (full member as of 2016)
Association Luxembourgeoise des Ingénieurs, Architectes, Scientifiques et Industriels (DA VINCI) (suspended member from 2016 to 2018)
Engineering Institution of Macedonia
Chamber of Engineers
Royal Netherlands Society of Engineers KIVI
Norwegian National Committee for FEANI
Polish Federation of Engineering Associations
Ordem dos Engenheiros
The General Association of Engineers in Romania (AGIR)
Russian Union of Scientific and Engineering Associations (RUSEA) (suspended member from 2016 to 2018)
The Union of Engineers and Technicians of Serbia (UETS)
Slovak National Committee for FEANI (SNKF)
Slovenian National Committee for FEANI
Comite Nacional Espanol de la FEANI
Swedish National Committee for FEANI
Schweizer Nationalkomitee für FEANI
Union of Chamber of Turkish Engineers and Architects (full member as of 2017)
Union of Scientific and Engineering Associations of Ukraine (full member as of 2016)
British National FEANI Committee
Société Européenne pour la Formation des Ingénieurs
Institutions such as FEANI generally gain strength, weight and influence with growth. To be efficient, FEANI must however assure an adequate level of homogeneity among its members.
Therefore acceptance criteria have been established which new applicants must prove they fulfill. FEANI being a European Federation, the Guideline for the recognition of European identity helps potential applicants to judge by themselves if they belong to this category.
- Conform to Article §8 and agree with §9 of the Statutes.
- Being an association apolitical and representative of the profession, democratically organised and independent.
- Having an adequate level of engineering, education and professional organisation.
- Association committed to bear financial burden of membership and cooperation.
- A sufficient amount of people in the engineering population of the country of the applicant should be able to speak one of the official FEANI languages.
- From a democratic country in peace with its neighbouring countries and without territorial claims.
- Territory within Europe and having an European identity
Countries outside Europe may apply for membership with WFEO.